Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Charlie Sucks Hard

Using Heroin is a poor choice. Setting some crap on fire and kidnapping a woman's baby because you had a dream that it needed to be baptized is an extremely bad choice.

Completely useless Charlie flashbacks, in which we learned that he got a piano and saw some more of him sacrificing his life for his asshole brother. We learn nothing. No island plot advancement, either. Completely useless episode on the whole, except for a few Hurley bits.

Man do they have an endless supply of tarps, or what?

I was thinking about this: Jack is a "good guy", but deep down he's an idiot. Sawyer is an asshole, but deep down he's a good guy. If *I* had to choose between them, I'm going with Sawyer. I used to think Kate was stupid for hanging out with Sawyer, but now I realize that she is making the right call. Although it's easy to forget that Jack is a brilliant doctor and Sawyer is a con-man who screws over women for money, so that's more than just a superficial difference. At any rate this is the worst love triangle ever, and I hope Jack realizes that Ana Lucia would make a much better Queen of the Island anyways.

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Matt said...

You do make some good points, but I still think Ana (now part of the DUI-DOA tribe) would have made a better leading lady.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. No fucking advancement at all. Lost was interesting for one season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home